Fake Michael Kors Handbags – Tips on Identifying Them
Fake Michael Kors handbags are a rapidly growing niche in the fake handbag market. MK is currently one of the hottest fashion and accessory designers in the industry. Authentic Michael Kors handbags are of great quality and decorated with a wide selection of trimmings such as buckles, handles, chains and braided handles, as well as tassels, push locks and his signature “MK” logo. You pay more money for designer bags, like Michael Kors bags because they use superior materials, have stringent quality checks and excellent manufacturing techniques. Look for these unique quality details when looking for your Michael Kors bag.
Fake Michael Kors Handbags: Things to look for:
- Beware of fake Michael Kors handbags if the price seems outside of the normal price ranges of the MK bag yur considering. As with all designer handbags, price is a big indicator of what you’re buying. Michael Kors handbags range from the mid one hundreds and can go up to a thousand dollars. Research the price range for your purse. When considering an online purchase, stay away from bags listed below this price range unless the retailer is reputable and the item has a reason to be deeply discounted.
- Beware of fake Michael Kors handbags if it does not have the designer’s trademark square accents. Look for the designer’s trademark square buckles and fixtures. All Michael Kors bags, big or small, display these square accents.
- Beware of fake Michael Kors handbags if the ‘MK’ is missing from metal hardware. Authentic Michael Kors purses have multiple “MK” insignias on buckles, snaps and other metal parts.
- Beware of fake Michael Kors handbags if the hardware is cheap and flimsy. MK uses silver tone and gold tone hardware. This is a sturdy, shiny metal that feels solid and has some mass. Replica Michael Kors handbags usually use cheaper metals and plastic.
- Beware of fake Michael Kors handbags if the overall quality is sub-par. MK uses only high quality materials and there is great attention paid to the craftsmanship of every Michael Kors bag. The stitching should be even, straight, perfectly aligned with seams and never loose. Large, uneven stitching is a sign of replica Michael Kors handbags.
- Beware of fake Michael Kors handbags if the inside of the bag is not made of a soft canvas-like material with leather trimming around the lining. The zippers, trim and seams are always stitched. If you see un-stitched seams and tags, then you know they’re being held together by glue, another sure sign of replica Michael Kors handbags.
Counterfeiters are getting better and better but they can rarely make a flawless replica or fake designer bag without it costing them as much as much as it would to make an original. This is why you can look for certain things that will all ways give away a fake handbag or purse. Counterfeiters motive is profit. If they cant produce the bag for less than than it would cost to make the the original then that kind of defeats the purpose. Counterfeiters usually don’t have access to the exact materials that an original is made off either. Pay attention to materials, craftsmanship and price when trying to identify a fake Michael Kors Bag.
Leave a Reply